Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vote for Jack!!


Hey I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for Jack for a photo contest. All you need to do is go to the website myframedphotography.com then click on blog and vote for Jack, #11. If he gets the most votes he'll win a photo session with this really great photographer and well I'd be excited to say the least because he's never had professional photos taken so if you can, it'll take about a minute, just hit up that website and vote for my little guy. Thanks!!:) This is the photo in the contest just so you know. Oh and the voting is over on the 4th or 5th of June so it's gonna be exciting to see.

.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Rae said...

Your hair is SO cute! Sorry we didn't make it to Jack's party. We had a wedding and blah blah blah:). Anyway, I still have a present for him that I need to get you! I also started my blog again. It is www.ourlifeinjodiswords.blogspot.com. Just send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can invite you on. I lost it...sorry. Hope you are feeling great, and we should hang out next week sometime!!

May 31, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger shaunna and scott said...

That is such a cute picture! I voted for him. I am sure he will win! Good luck!

June 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home