Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hair Cut!


So I decided I was sick of it and needed a change with my hairstyle. I seemed to just pull it back, clip it or wear a hat. I was getting to the point where I just couldn't bear to style the ugly mop anymore...I know it's pathetic but I'm pregnant and sometimes things seem unbareable esspecially my hair. So I thought long and hard and decided I was done, throwin in the towel. I called Carrie my sister "n" law and she cut it for me last night. I feel so rejuvenated and I actually want to do my hair. I bet in a couple months I'll get sick of it but as of right now it's one of the best decisions I've made in awhile hahaha.

8 Comments:

Blogger meagan said...

Brit,
you are so gorgeous. I love the new hair cut. I can't believe Jack is 1 and you are expecting. i am so excited for you all. You are the cutest Mommy ever.

May 15, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger The Kings said...

It looks so cute on you! Your hair always makes me want to cut my bangs again. And I wish we could have chatted the other day- it was good seeing you for 2 seconds!

May 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney Brasher said...

I Love the Hair! So cute! I am totally in the stage of whether or not to cut mine. Ahhh:)

May 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I love it!! I'm ready to chop mine too.

May 17, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger shaunna and scott said...

Don't you just love short hair! That is the exact same reason I cut my hair too. I was so sick of the pony tail. Anyway, you look so cute!

May 19, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Love Love LOve your hair sooo cute!! You make me want to cut bangs!! I could NEVER pull it off.

Congrats on being pregnant!! that is so exciting!!

May 20, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love the hair! Can't believe you are pregnant. Congratulations! See what I miss by not checking sooner? Glad you are feeling better too. Hair makes one less thing you really have to worry about.

May 26, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Brittny said...

that is sooo cute! I chopped mine in september and now i am growing it out:) I'm still the same, you know me, i love to change my hair!

June 9, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home