Don't be Shy
Jack is so funny he gets embarrassed and puts his head down when my Dad talks to him. It's hilarious!
Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)
4 Comments:
That is so cute! He is such a handsome little guy! Hope to see you guys sometime soon:).
What a cute little guy!!! He is getting so big. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow??? I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them as a baby...oh well!!!
It was fun running into you, and Jac, last week. It was too funny seeing him at Costco...you both look great!!!
I want to know where they pick these things up! He is such a cutie and getting so big!
Oh my heck look at that face... He is stinken adorable!! I miss you, Stop stying to be prettier thatn me you are so dang beautiful I can't get over it!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home