Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Catch up!
Easter was fun with Jack he really liked his basket and playing with the plastic eggs. We had a couple hunts and he had fun; this other little baby is Olivia she's such a doll they're just 10 days apart. Also on the 10th of April Jack took his first unaided steps but he still mainly was able to walk around with his walker; all of a sudden he started taking more and more steps on his own. He's walking pretty good so I know by the time his birthday rolls around he'll be an expert...it's sooo much fun he gets so excited and walks like he's Frankenstein. Oh also I'm pregnant and I was feeling horrible but I'm feeling so much better lately. My due date is November 8th and I'll start my 13th week on Sunday. We're so excited and let me clear this up for people it was planned we wanted to have our first two children close and then we'll probably wait alittle bit longer with the next one. Jack and this baby will be 18 months apart so it's gonna be crazy but so fun!
Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)
Well lets see I'm 26. I've been married to a wonderful man, Jac Spilker, since November 19th 2004. I have two beautiful boys Jack born May 08, and Michael October of 2009. Life is good I honestly can't complain.
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Loved it when Pierce started walking:) It is so much Fun but it only reminds you that they are growing up:( and Congrats again on the baby!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home