Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Benjamin's Baptism


So Jack and I went down to California with my Mom and Dad for Benjamin's blessing. We were there from Wednesday and came home Sunday. It was so much fun. We stayed at my sister Brooke's house; Jack had a blast with her four little boys. I wish I lived closer to her because she's such a wonderful sister. She's actually pregnant with her fifth child and she is going to be suprised on finding out the gender (or so she thinks) a bunch of us are workin on her. What if she has a girl? Not that another boy is sad but if she has a girl everyone is going to go out of control and spoil Brooke and that little girl so we'll see how much Brooke can handle peer pressure over the next 4 1/2 months or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reuben and Laura Evans said...

Hey! My sister in law got that toy that lilly walks around with at wal mart. She really likes it. Its pretty light, so sometimes she tips over, but I guess that is part of walking right:) How have you been? We should get together sometime.

March 17, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home