

So it's been forever since I've blogged. I need to download pictures to my computer. These pictures are of Jack at Zac and Jamie's house...good times; he was so serious when he was playing with the hose. Lets see lots has been going on: Jac just started school full time Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Trig...poor guy. I've just been sick of the heat even though this hasn't been that bad of a summer. I have a little less than 1o weeks left and I've already gained 30 lbs. I know I need to eat better but I'm always hungry it's rediculous. Jack is getting so big and he says so many funny things; I need to be careful what I say because he copies so much of what I say. He loves to climb, loves outside, swimming, and is sooooo mischievious it's hard to believe he's only 15 months. His fits are getting better...I hope:) He's so much fun and I really can't wait to give him a little buddy to play with. Anyhow, things are going great!
1 Comments:
so fun! I can't believe how big he has gotten since your last post. He's a cutie!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home