Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

9 months old
























So Jack is officially 9 months. I can't believe how fast that went by. Here are some photos I took of him; I was going to go to a studio but I decided to give it a try and I think they turned out pretty decent so I'm excited.




6 Comments:

Blogger The Hamlin Family said...

No way is he already 9 months old!!! He is getting so big...doesn't it make you sad that he's not a little baby anymore??? I LOVE all the pictures. He's such a cute chubby boy. Hope you are doing well. It was fun seeing you last month. We need to get together again.

February 11, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Brooks and Jordain said...

These pictures look so good. Jack is so cute. He is going to steal all the girl's hearts in a few years!!

February 12, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger tiffany and darren said...

Jack is too cute! He is a perfect mix between you two.

February 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger shaunna and scott said...

Those pictures are so cute! They look professional! He is such a cute little boy. Yeah, we totally need to hang out. I think it is going to warm up this weekend so we should go do something fun with the babies!

February 16, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Camie said...

I think they turned out darling...and really nine months...wowzers!

February 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Sandy/Gram said...

Jack is so cute and you know that we share the same birthdays!!! Can't wait for the 8th of May.

February 27, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home