Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Jack is Officially a Crawler!!
Jack was showing some signs of wanting to crawl but all the sudden one evening he got on all fours and started and the same goes for sitting up. We got it one video and it was so cute; he's crawling all over the place.
Brit. I am way excited I found you onn here. I can't believe how big Jack is. You are the cutest family. My blog is private so email me your email. Meagan_7@msn.com
Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)
Well lets see I'm 26. I've been married to a wonderful man, Jac Spilker, since November 19th 2004. I have two beautiful boys Jack born May 08, and Michael October of 2009. Life is good I honestly can't complain.
5 Comments:
so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Just wait another week or two and he will be into everything :)
oh the crawling is so fun...except if you have four flights of stairs like us. He is too cute.
How cute! He was so close last time I saw him- love the video!
Brit. I am way excited I found you onn here. I can't believe how big Jack is. You are the cutest family. My blog is private so email me your email.
Meagan_7@msn.com
SO CUTE!! I can tell how excited Jac is. Nothing is better than seeing those moments!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home