I don't know why I post a bunch of stuff all at once. All I know is Jack is too much fun I can't believe how big he's getting. Jac and feel so blessed to have him in our lives. The other night we were looking at old photos and videos of Jack, he was so small and just a little guy...it is so exciting to see him progress but kinda sad at the same time. I just can't get enough of him and well I bet all of you who have little ones know what I'm sayin. They're just a little bit of heaven on earth
Spilker Family
Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

1 Comments:
He is so stinkin cute! You look so pretty too. We should hang out soon, or do something fun for halloween. I always thing of you when I think of halloween:).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home