Spilker Family
Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

5 Comments:
Brittany I am so glad you have a blog. Jack is so cute and you look great. Keep in touch:)
Brittany, I saw your blog through jill's! Your little guy is so cute! Are you having so much fun?!
Britt, I am so glad that you found our blog! So great to see what you are up too! Your little guy is so cute!
Britt, don't be mad that i sorta blog stalked you. I am glad to have found your blog though. Your little guy is so adorable. You guys are such a cute little family. I am thankful for Christensens so I can at least see you every few months and get somewhat of an update. YOu look great!
send me your email so i can invite you to my blog. camieschwartz at gmail
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home