Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spilker Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Blank family tree

7 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Brasher said...

How fun!!! I love it! I did the same test with Pierce, Chris and I and He looks Like both of us 50/50. Even though their most likely right I still think Pierce looks a little more like his dad :)ha ha

September 28, 2008 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Jodi Rae said...

Is that Jac's mug shot? :) Your little guy is SO CUTE!

September 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger The Ericksons said...

sorry Brit I have to agree with the meter haha! He's such a cutie.

October 1, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hi Brit! I was so happy to hear from you! How are you doing? Your little guy is so cute. Babies are so much fun! To answer your question, my little guy does loves to sit and being on his tummy. But he wont crawl-he just acts like a beached whale :) But he loves to walk!

October 1, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Riggs Rascals said...

That is so cute! I will have to try it because everyone says Whitney is an exact replica of Terance. I always joke that we need to do a DNA test to find out who her mother is! :)

October 3, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger B and B Slack said...

Brittney, I can't believe I stumbled across your blog! My mom said she saw you the other day...I've been dying to see what your little guy looks like, he is adorable!

October 14, 2008 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jami Hansen said...

Hey Brittany! I was looking at Rach's blog & saw your name & wondered if it was you. Your little boy is so dang cute. I miss not seeing you at Christensen's. How are you doing? You need to bring him in, so I can hold the cute kid..

October 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home