Rice Cereal...Wohoo!!!
I tried out rice cereal on Jack last night. Eventually he got the hang of it but we ran out of memory on our camera. He seemed to have loved it because by the end he was yelling at me for more. He also kept grabbing my hand because he wanted it in his mouth ASAP!!

3 Comments:
He is Sooo.. cute! I couldn't stop smiling during the whole video :) Pierce started eating rice cereal in early Aug. but i still need to post the pics on my blog. I am so far behind ahhh! : )
Yea for rice cereal. What a cute little guy he is. And those eyes sure look blue to me. I think they are more blue than gray...and that they will be blue...but I'm no eye expert. (But,Luke has brown eyes and Livvy has blue...and I think his look more like Livvy's did.) He is so stinkin' cute!!!
I love that he is downing the rice cereal. Atta boy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home