Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Kickin it & Brooke's house


So Jack is getting big. He had his 4 month appointment a few weeks ago and he weighs 17 lbs now. I love these photos of Jack just kickin it on the couch; he's so much fun. I bought the soccer shirt at old navy for 2 bucks and it says 6-12 months...um no he's been wearing it for a few weeks now and probably not much longer. Sick of the sizes not actually being accurate. Baby clothes should only go by weight because being new at this has been frustrating some clothes were a lost cause in the unaccurate sizing lingo...haha. Anyways I was also able to purchase an activity center for Jack and he seems to really like it. It's a little out of control (mini Disneyland) but it's fun. Jack and I went on our first trip, Jac had to work. My parents drove and we visited my amazing sister Brooke. That's one of her little guys,Tanner, holding Jack. Her boys love Jack and it was so fun to see all of them. He also went on a swing for the first time at her house and really seemed to enjoy it. Good times!



5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

He's getting so big!! I bought that same shirt for my baby from Old Navy...love it!! I can't wait until he's here and can actually wear it!!!

September 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Brittny said...

hey! yeah that is kimi! we love the gurr's they are so fun to hang out with!we are in the same ward as them...i'll have to mention that i know you:)...p.s. i'm in love with your little one! he is so cute!

September 26, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Camie said...

I have sizing issues too...but Livvy is still basically in size 0-3 months and she is practically seven months old...what the freak!

September 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Megan Gubler said...

He is so stinkin cute.

September 28, 2008 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger The Leishman's said...

Brit, Jack is getting so big! He looks Like a lil man to me! I put you on my blog:) -Merilee

September 28, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home