He's not a dress up doll
Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)
12 Comments:
I remember doing the same thing with Drew my oldest. They aren't dolls but they are sure cute when you get them all dressed up.
Hey lilly wants to date him. haha How are you doing? It is so fun to see how much he is growing.
Look how cute you little man is!!! ha ha. I haven't seen you in forever. It looks like all is well with you. I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up on you.
Ok I blog stalked you! Found ya, how cute and congrats on your little boy! Now we can keep in touch.
I seriously LOVE those pictures with his cute outfit. How adorable!!! He is one cute little baby. We ALWAYS used to dress Luke up. (When I say "we", I mean my sisters and I. He was the only baby back then. We have some crazy pictures...but you have to do that while they are still little...right???) Can you believe how big Jack is getting??? It goes by way too fast. I'm glad you have a blog...so now I can watch him grow up!!!
PS...I sent you an invite to ours...so if you don't get it for some reason, just let me know!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
What a sweetheart! He is so dang cute! I loved holding him the other night. I guess its a good thing Sara wasn't there--she is quite the baby hog! :) :)
Brit! I am so happy you found my blog!!! It is so good to see you and your cute family. You look so good! How long have you had the dark hair and bangs? I love it! Your little guy is so dang cute! its crazy how time flys by so fast. Good to see ya again and will for sure add you to my friends list and check up on your blog to see what you're up too! Court
Brittney your little boy is adorable!! P.s. I found your blog on Megan's so I thought Id say hello! :)
brittany!!!! i'm so glad that you found me! every time we stop in st.george i think of you. my husband has family there so we stop in often...you have the cutest little family! jack is adorable! we'll have to keep in touch. thanks for the message
Hey! Thanks for your comment! I was waiting until you had a blog:). Your little guy is getting so big, and is absolutely adorable! It is sad that we miss you guys and don't hang out, yet we live so close to eachother. We should totally get together and do mom stuff, or play games with the hubbys or something! We will let you know! See ya later!
Jack is such a cutie! I used to dress up my kiddos too. Take lots of pictures, because they grow so fast! See you soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home