Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

We Sold our Home...FINALLY!!




So we decided back in Marchish that we just needed to sell our home. Jac still has his real estate liscense but he's decided to go back to school. He will finish his B.S. in the Spring and hopefully within a year we will be off to P.A. school (physicians asst). Now we are back to basically where we started when we first got married but what can ya do. We'll have a home again someday and we feel it's more important to do all that we can so I can take care of Jack full time. I wouldn't have it any other way. I still do the decorating at Christensen's about 5 times a year but that's more fun than a job. Well basically that's what's new and well life is great. I can't complain I have a beautiful baby boy, an amazing husband, the church is true, St. George is cooling off....wonderful!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

We already miss you. I went out of town and came back to no more Spilker's! Hopefully I can stay in touch this way. COngrats on FINALLY selling!

November 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Camie said...

Good for you guys!!

November 20, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger The Hamlin Family said...

It's not the same when I look at your house!!! I miss having you around...we do need to go to lunch with all the "girls"...hahaha!!!

November 23, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home