Spilker Family

Jac and I were married November 19th 2004. We met playing sand volleyball my freshman year of college and the rest is history. Married life is great!! Then the newest addition was added to our family May 8th; his name is Jack. We love him sooo much and are extremely blessed to have him. Here's what has been happening over the past year:)

Monday, October 20, 2008

I love Halloween!!






So my sister let me borrow the spiderman costume for Jack and my sister in law let me borrow the "Jack" O Lantern one too, but he can't stand up in it because his legs are crunched and if you know my Jack you know he likes to stand and jump on your lap. Anyhow I love Halloween it's so much fun!! So even though the Jack O Lantern is too cute, Jack is gonna be Spidey. Personally, I like them both; perhaps Jac and I will follow the Spiderman theme. If you have any ideas send them my way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Those pics are so cute. It is fun seeing him wear the spidey costume brings back memories of the boys when they wore it. He is getting big too fast. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Love Brooke

October 21, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Brittany! You are so cute. Thanks for the cookies the other night- they were amazing! Wish we could have seen you guys! Jack is looking so cute... I can't believe how big he's getting!

October 28, 2008 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger The Leishman's said...

Now im really bummed your moving.. I was hoping to get to know you better! Sorry i wasn't the best visiting teacher... Don't forget to stay in touch! Take care:)

October 30, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger The Leishman's said...

New Post!!! New Post!!! New Post!!!

November 11, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home